Sue Pearson is a multi-passioned individual who has been exploring the mind-body-spirit connection for as long as she can remember.
She has many tools to support your emotional, mental, physical and energetic body alignment.
Her qualifications include:
- Internationally Certified Life Coach (PCC)
- Usui Reiki Master Practitioner (CRA-RP)
- Crystal Healing (Master of Crystology Certification with Melody)
- Yoga (500 hr) & Breathwork
- Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) Essential Oils for Health & Wellness
- Academics ( MSW)
Sue has studied the art and science of life coaching with several schools and teachers. In 2011, she studied with the Coaches Training Institute (Fundamentals), and as a student of Marlena Field’s body-centred coaching model that draws on years of Hakomi body centred counselling techniques. In March 2013 Sue graduated from the International Coach Federation ( ICF) certified Newfield Network coach training program and in 2014 became an internationally certified coach (ACC – Associate Certified Coach). In 2018 Sue achieved professional coach status (PCC). Sue coaches in accordance with the professional code of conduct and ethics. See coaching services to find out how you benefit from coaching sessions with Sue.